Intellitrack Package Track
Proof of Delivery and Mailroom Management Software
IntelliTrack Package Track is an easy-to-use system for tracking the receipt of packages, mail, or luggage from a mailroom or loading dock to the recipient’s location. Packages that have a FedEx, UPS, and any other barcode label are easily received into the system using a handheld terminal with a barcode scanner. Packages are then delivered to the recipient, scanned, and a signature is captured on the handheld device to document proof of delivery.
As shipping companies such as Fed Ex and UPS continue to improve the tracking of their deliveries, it has become increasingly important for companies to continue the efficiency in the “last mile,” and make sure that a package delivered to a company overnight reaches the recipient on time.
The benefits of tracking in-house package distribution:
- Increase accountability by tracking the chain of custody from the moment a package is received from the carrier, until the final recipient signs for it.
- Reduce errors, mis-delivered packages, and lost packages. Spend less time locating missing packages.
- Ensure all packages are delivered in a timely manner. Increase the efficiency of workflow.
- No technical experience is required. Any employee with basic skills can be trained to use the system.
- Package Track is flexible, so it can be adapted to the way you do business.
- IntelliTrack offers live customer support from its Maryland headquarters location.