Clinical Perform – Clinical Transportation Management Solution
Today’s clinical laboratories are facing ever-increasing pressure to reduce the time and cost of their transport and delivery operations. This translates into a critical need for clinical lab management software to improve operational efficiencies and productivity by enhancing and automating the supporting transportation processes.
Proven, reliable, and simple-to-use, Clinical Perform® lab tracking software automates your workflow and gives you 360-degree control over your operations – enabling you to better serve your customers and reduce the time and cost associated with effective lab management.
A highly competitive market, coupled with the truly sensitive and irreplaceable nature of the contents of your shipments, makes it vital to provide superior service and consistently be “mistake-free.” Clinical Perform medical lab tracking software can help you achieve both.
With the ability to track specimens, supplies, and drivers in real-time, provide chain-of-custody reports and deliver enhanced customer transparency, Clinical Perform® is an excellent medical lab software that will offer you a strategic advantage – making your lab more attractive to prospective customers than labs without these capabilities.
Concerned about the return from a technology investment? We’ve got you covered. Our industry-leading lab customers have seen a positive return on their investment within a few short weeks of deployment. BCI can help you make lab tracking easy with Clinical Perform by Airclic.
Clinical Perform for Specimen Tracking Benefits:
- 360-degree insight into the entire clinical transport process
- Improved customer retention and loyalty
- Increased employee productivity
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Ongoing training and support
- Superior efficiencies and cost savings
- Enhanced transparency for customers
- Better fuel efficiencies
- High user adoption
- Seamless integration into your existing processes
- Increased rates of accurate and on-time deliveries and pick-ups
- Decreased call center costs
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Advanced ability to track SLA performance measures
- Leverage existing carrier and device choices
Functionality of Clinical Perform
- Real-time chain-of-custody tracking with GPS
- Dispatch of scheduled routes and on-call customers
- Interactive maps and geofences
- Tracking of bar coded and non-bar coded specimens
- Temperature-controlled container support
- Reconciliation by specimen type
- Item-level tracking and reconciliation
- Productivity and performance reports
- Operational reports and alerts
- Customer visibility with tracking site and delivery notifications