Wireless Installation Services
When it comes to wireless surveys and installations, an experienced engineer is a valuable resource. Their expertise is needed to effectively and efficiently set up wireless local area networks (WLAN) for warehousing and manufacturing facilities.
At BCI WLAN planning and installation is one of our specialties. Our team has successfully installed ethernet wireless infrastructures in all 50 states as well as other countries including Mexico, Canada, Germany and Ireland.
As part of our wireless installation services, BCI engineers travel to the customer’s location to install the network cabling and power infrastructure. BCI can provide terminated Cat 5 cabling from each access point or port location to a currently installed IDF. (All runs must be less than 100 meters to comply with ethernet wireless installation standards.)
BCI has provided numerous sites with a reliable wireless setup of LAN infrastructure. BCI will ensure success from the initial wireless site survey to the wireless infrastructure installation. Along the way our engineers will also handle the testing, training, start-up support, troubleshooting and documentation of the process.
Warehouse Slotting Software
Make your Warehouse Feel Bigger
Prevent Costly Expansion
Slotting Optimization by BCI
Included Features of BCI Wireless Installation Services
We provide turnkey wireless installation services for businesses in a wide variety of industries. Our services include:
- WLAN Planning – We’ll design the wireless network parameters and security features.
- Implementation – Our engineers will handle the programming and configuration of wireless switches and access points.
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) enclosures will be installed when required.
- Testing – BCI will test all cabling and power runs prior to the installation of the access points. After completion of the wireless installation, testing for proper operation and coverage will be completed. This testing will include verification of settings, connectivity and RF coverage. If necessary, changes will be made to optimize operation.
- Training – Our engineers will provide on-site instruction on the setting and monitoring features of the new wireless hardware.
Upon successful verification of coverage and operation, documentation on all the system hardware and software will be provided to the IT staff as an aid for supporting the operational system. If you have questions our experts can answer them before leaving the site.
Contact BCI today to discuss your company’s wireless installation project.
***BCI assumes that the customer will provide all required wireless network infrastructure. The customer can purchase these items from BCI, however that is not required for our wireless installation services. Our product selection includes switches, switch ports, hubs, routers, fiber and other Ethernet cabling.***
***While BCI does provide Wireless Site Survey Services, our engineers are capable of completing wireless installation based on a 3rd party’s site survey results.***