Optimize Your Medical Specimen Delivery, Transport, and Tracking
Overcoming Your Biggest Specimen Handling and Transportation Challenges
When the COVID-19 pandemic struck, lab sample collection and tracking systems were not in place that could meet skyrocketing demands. Even today, as we move towards the development and distribution of a vaccine the systems in place can't handle the tens of thousands of deliveries, and their associated data, taken each day. Unprecedented times require unprecedented measures, and ShipTrack — the world's most innovative and scalable logistics management platform — provides them. Pairing our innovative software with barcode scanners is a forward-thinking, affordable, and easily implemented solution for healthcare systems to leverage and solve their biggest challenges. BCI has the solution you need now if it is COVID-19 Vaccine Tracking.
- Quick, easy, and affordable implementation and go-live
- Immediate and automated data capture and entry
- Real-time visibility into operations, dispatch, and route optimization
- Fewer entry and identification errors
- More efficient, streamlined workflows
- Real-time data connectivity and visibility to chains of custody and EHR systems
- Reduced risk of costly patient data breaches and HIPAA violations
The Added Benefits of Implementing ShipTrack
How fast, reliable, and effective your Vaccine distribution, transport, and tracking is greatly depends on the technology and software used throughout the chain of custody. Our cloud-based software is easily integrated into Apple and Android devices. It is also conﬁgurable to ﬁt your workflows and offers an intuitive, ergonomic interface that workforces adopt quickly.
Patient-facing healthcare workers, medical couriers, and lab technicians who leverage ShipTrack see significantly fewer data-collection errors, streamlined workflows, reduced labor and research costs, and drastically lowered risk for costly data breaches. All of which contribute to a more efficient and profitable business.
Barcode Scanners Equipped with ShipTrack Provide:
- Quick Implementation and Go Live
ShipTrack is quickly, easily, and affordably implemented, and our experienced staff can have you up and running in as little as a few days. Our software runs on both Apple and Android devices, and deployment requires no coding, making it as simple as flipping a switch. Our team simply configures devices so you can build the workflows that meet your unique business needs. And our intuitive, easy-to-use mobile application makes user onboarding quick and painless.
- Anonymous Data Collection
With ShipTrack, specimen and data collection are completely anonymous. Patients are associated with a randomized barcode in their medical records. This unique barcode makes it easy to identify, track, and manage samples. It also gives nearly instantaneous access to patient data, eliminating the burden of searching through paper records.
- Automated Chain of Custody, Proof of Delivery, and Digital Workflows
Our software gives each link of the custody chain complete, real-time visibility and traceability into shipments' status. This expedites delivery timelines through driver-hub communication and route optimization. These tools, working congruently with automated proof-of-delivery, ensure that corrective actions can be administered and automatically documented when obstacles are encountered. And digital workflows eliminate the burdens of human error and labor costs. Pairing automated workflows with robust online reporting and the ability to implement key performance indicators (KPIs) allows you to monitor performance in real-time.
- Operational Visibility
Tracking shipments with spreadsheets doesn't provide real-time visibility into your operations and workflows. ShipTrack gives you full operational visibility, letting you know who is where, with what assets, what they're doing, and when they're doing it. This real-time visibility into your operations allows you to make better, operational, data-driven decisions faster.
- Administration portal with point-and-click management of workflows
- Reporting and data analytics to monitor operational performance
- Dispatch portal providing real-time, visual data into operations
- Route optimization ensures time-sensitive vaccines and therapeutics reach their destination safely and on time
- Tracking solutions provide visibility into the progress of shipments in real-time
- Automated proof-of-delivery provides electronic notification and a record of delivery
- Protection of patient privacy and anonymity
Software Configuration and Installation
The logistics of global Vaccine Distribution will require a herculean effort. Let BCI and Ship Track pave the way with best of breed technology specifically designed to optimize your cold supply chain from end to end.
If you would like further information or to schedule a Demo contact BCI today. Our dedicated tracking manager at 847-615-2933 ext 107 or email Email Vaccine Tracking today to start our easy setup process or get more information of our COVID-19 vaccine tracking software
11/20/2020 cs 5:32 pm cst