Project Management Services for All Data Collection Projects
Project Management is the art of keeping projects on time and on budget. A BCI project manager will create a project plan and then make sure that all personnel and assets are coordinated to meet the plan. Effective communication is a key element to the success of any project. Each BCI project manager is dedicated to ensuring excellent communication to all individuals involved. The project manager communicates with sites to make sure they are prepared for installation. All accomplishments and issues that arise are communicated to the project leaders. BCI’s dedicated staff and excellent project management skills have accounted for successful implementation on numerous data collection projects for companies such as Abbott Labs, W. W. Grainger, Pepsi Co., and CVS.
Warehouse Slotting Software
Make your Warehouse Feel Bigger
Prevent Costly Expansion
Slotting Optimization by BCI
Project Management Keys to Sucess
In order to ensure successfull and effiecent project implementation all nessecary steps will be taken. Key features of BCI’s project managment skills may included but are not limited to the features listed below.
- Create an installation plan
- Coordinate personnel to meet the project plan
- Communicate with sites to assure their readiness for installations
- Keep the project within scope
- Report progress against the project plan
- Request changes in the project plan when necessary
- Resolve issues that may delay the project plan
- Acquire customer approval for changes
- Monitor project costs and report this to the customer
- Create required project documentation.
The Project Manager is the BCI point person responsible for all customer communication. A single point of communication reduces miscommunication while preventing duplication of effort.