Datamax-O'neil E-Class Mark II Thermal Transfer Desktop Label Printer
The E-Class Mark II is a small, cost effective thermal transfer desktop label printer designed for businesses of all sizes that need a reliable tag or label printer for their mission critical operations. The E-Class desktop label printer has a flexible design which allows it to fit in a wide variety of applications.
Many ticketing operations do not need a high volume printer or have their ticket printing needs spread out. Some need a backup printer just in case their main printer goes down. In either situation, the Datamax-O’neil E-Class desktop label printer is a low cost investment that solves these problems. Additionally, the Datamax-O’neil E-Class label printer has options like cutters, thermal transfer, internal Ethernet or WiFi, and emulations that allow it to fit in any ticketing application.
The Datamax-O’neil E-Class Desktop Label Pritner is Reliable and Cost Effective
- Small size fits on any countertop and allows more work space.
- Two colors either grey or white to blend with any application.
- Advanced print mechanism prints on thick materials.
- Complete communications available including, serial, parallel, USB, LAN and Wi-Fi for any connectivity need.
- Adjustable printhead adjusts for a wide variety of ticket widths.
- Adjustable media sensor detects oddly placed black indexing marks while avoidiing text.
- Field replaceable options can be replaced easily anywhere in very little time.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- Cool gray or warm white outer case colors
- 4.25” [108mm] maximum print width
- 5 ips [127 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- Serial, parallel, USB, LAN (optional), wireless 802.11b/g (optional)