Datamax-O'neil MP Nova Industrial Desktop Label Printer
The Nova series is for customers who need faster speed, high capacity label rolls, and thermal transfer as an option. These printers are the most compact printers in their class. Featuring all-metal casing, they are tough enough for harsh industrial environments, yet quiet enough for office use.
- Small but Mighty: The Compact4 printers have an incredibly small footprint which allows them to be used in applications where space is limited. Their compact size takes up less than half the space of a traditional desktop label printer but with the same duty cycle and strength.
- Rugged: The Compact4 printers are constructed on a solid cast metal frame and protected with metal die cast covers. Unlike other small printers, the Compact4 series are industrial printers that are built to withstand the rigors of a warehouse or high volume printing application.
- Range: The Nova series of printers offer robust, high-performance range of thermal transfer and direct thermal printers with 3 different print widths: 4.1” [104 mm] – 6.6” [168 mm] – 8.5” [216 mm], print resolutions of 200 or 300 dpi, and print speed up to 9.8”/s [up to 250 mm/s]
- Media loading is unlike any other printer in the market. The levers are large and easy to manage — so easy that the operation can be done single handed while wearing a leather or latex glove. The paper path is slotted through the side of the printer with no covers to open or clamshells to unlock. Loading media doesn’t get any easier.
- Software: Labelpoint is a simple yet powerful command language that controls the Compact4 and Nova printers. TeraTerm is an easy to use DOS terminal program for configuring these printers. MP Design is powerful label design software which programs label formats in the printers native command language, Labelpoint. MP Design software comes standard with Compact and Nova printers.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional for Nova)
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- 10 ips [254 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 6.6″ [168mm] maximum print width
- Serial, USB, LAN, wireless 802.11b/g with WPA2 security protocol (optional)
- PL-Z, PL-I, and PL-B emulations on the DPL version of MP Compact4 Mark II