Datamax-O'neil Ex2 Desktop Label Printer
The Datamax-O’neil Ex2 is a small thermal transfer desktop label printer designed with simplicity and affordability in mind. The Ex2 utilizes reliable direct thermal printing technology to print on labels and tags for businesses with low volume barcoding needs.
The Ex2 offers two essential options that are common among thriving businesses, an automated dispensing unit, and internal networking port. The desktop label printer has a serial, parallel, and USB port standard in every unit.
If you need a simple solution and have a limited budget, then the Ex2 is the printer for you.
- Small size fits on any desktop and opens work space.
- Advanced loading system simplifies loading and eliminates label or tag waste.
- Common communications include serial, parallel and USB, for the most common connectivity needs.
- Adjustable printhead adjusts for a wide variety of media widths to optimize print quality.
- Label peeler (optional) automates label dispensing for easy application.
- Internal Ethernet (optional) for network printing, sharing a printer, and remote printer management.
- Direct thermal printing technology
- Label saver autoloading chute
- Automated dispensing system option
- 4.25” [108mm] maximum print width
- 4 ips [102 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm]
- Serial, parallel, USB, option internal Ethernet